Thank you so much Anouska for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!
I will honestly admit that I have been awarded previously with three other different awards, but I was never able to reply to any of them. However, since I’ve got more time now, I can finally respond to each award I’ve received!
Anyways, more about the award: according to Anouska, “Liebster means beloved, darling, sweetheart dearest, lovely, nicest, sweetest in German.” Wow, so I get an award for possessing those qualities? I’ve never been complimented that much by someone I’ve never met in person and that makes it quite special to me. Thank you very much Anouska!
Moreover, the award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. That’s a very nice way to show off new talents, new personalities and new interesting bloggers who may need a little love and a little recognition. I will try my best to nominate this award to 11 people and hopefully, they; too, will find it special just like me!
These are the rules of the award:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
- These lucky bloggers must then be told.
- There are no tag backs.
Let’s get it started then!
11 things about me:
1. I am a very nifty crafter that loves to do handmade jewelries and DIY projects made by other people. I think that’s a very fun thing to do besides sitting in front of the computer all day.
2. I like to run but I always have this constant battle within myself on why I should run, what makes me want to run, what junk foods I’ve been eating all day and why I shouldn’t be a couch potato. Most of the time I succeeded and sometimes I don’t.
3. I want to travel the world but I have no income right now. If I had money, my first stop is Europe, specifically, Italy.
4. I love learning languages. I think to know and be able to speak different languages is such an admirable skill to possess in life. I want to travel a country, get lost in the language and love the culture.
5. I am a die-hard romantic who wants to have a little bit of it in my life based on the romantic comedies and chick- flick movies I’ve seen.
6. I am Asian, but I suck in Math. I love health Science better than calculating equations, so if you ask me to calculate how much you need to tip the waiter, please don’t rely on me to do that. I’ll pull out my tipping calculator app instead.
7. I am very fun to hang out with. I have sarcastic jokes that I hope people would get rather than get pissed off about.
8. I tend to bond better with guys than with girls. Guys, in my opinion, are more reasonable, logical, ‘real’ and has no insecurities about themselves.
9. I have a pet peeve with people who don’t look at me straight when I’m talking. If I’m talking and I see them looking away or looking at their phone, I will automatically assume that they aren’t interested in listening.
10. I imagined myself to be a fashion designer when I was in high school and I would still pursue on it if money and time permits.
11. I prefer beer and wine over hard liquor.
Questions from Anouska:
1. Why did you start your blog?
To be able to put down all my thoughts in an electronic diary when I cannot tell them to someone in real life.
2. What is your most favorite thing you can’t live without?
My pillow, comforter, and bed. Even if I’m sleeping at someone else’s house, I won’t feel completely re-engergized if I’m not sleeping on my bed.
3. What is your biggest dream?
I have so many ‘big’ dreams. I think the biggest one is to start my own business,handle it and be passionately in love with it.
4. What is the most awkward situation you have been in?
I cannot pin-point which one, but currently, the one that stands out the most is when I saw the girl whom one of my ex-boyfriends cheated me off . That was bloody awkward but I didn’t let her get to me. If anything, I wanted her to see how much I’ve changed, how much I thought of her as nothing worthy like a cockroach.
5. What is your favorite food?
I have sooo many! But I’m craving on Peruvian dish so much because my boyfriend’s mom always feeds them to me!
6. What is the most important thing you have learnt from your parents?
When you’re in love, don’t give all your love in one shot. Give it slowly to keep the fire burning.
7. Name 3 things in yourself that you love.
I LOVE smiling, my practicality, and my perseverance when I really want to accomplish something.
8. If you could choose any place in the world to go for a vacation, what would it be?
Right now, the Bahamas.
9. Which celebrity’s style you identify with?
A bit of: Audrey Hepburn’s class, Marilyn Monroe’s sensuality, and Katharine Hepburn’s tomboyish side.
10. Who is the most important person in your life?
My 3rd older sister because she was the closest sister I have who knows about me from changing my diapers, to getting my heart broken for the first time and to achieving my first diploma. She has always been supportive of me on my little achievements and challenges even when my parents didn’t recognize them.
11. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Kissed so many girls when drunk.
Questions from me:
1. What do you like to talk about in your blog?
2. If life gives you lemons, you…(fill it in with your own quote):
3. Which would you prefer, a Prince Charming or Mr. Right? And tell me why:
4. If you could be a ruler for a day, what rule would you like to impose on the opposite sex?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve when eating out with someone?
6. If you opened your front door right now, who do you want to be standing right in front of your house at this very moment? And why.
7. What is one thing you can never leave your house/ apartment without, that is almost always inside your purse? (Besides the essentials: keys, wallet, cellphone).
8. If you have a guy best friend or a girl best friend, describe the qualities that they possess or that they share with you, that made you realize that they are rightfully your bestest buddy in the universe.
9. If you could go into the future, what is one thing that you’d like to find out and why?
10. What is your favorite season and why do you like it so much?
11. If you could be anything, regardless of money, time or anything that prevents you from becoming that person, who or what would you be?
Passing the love to my Nominees:
“And Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce”